Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It's a Zap!


So it was just another day at the call center with The Super Friends. I was calling for a construction company and the list was a bit strange. I was calling all sorts of businesses that would rarely use construction equipment. It was a lot of judges and detention centers. That's when I came across this gem. I had a number for a place called Akbar's Electric. I loled and proceeded to dial. My palms were drenched in sweat. My eyes were dry for I could not blink. I knew he would be on the other end of the line! I had looked forward to calling Admiral Akbar my whole life and now was the pivotal moment in my Star Wars obsession!
Beep...beep...beep!
Of course! He's busy. I'm sure there was some sort of electrical trap he was announcing. Boy, did I feel foolish for thinking the admiral himself would have time to help me update contact information and collect demographic data for his electrical business.
But I can dream...can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment